Tuesday 5 November 2013

Hi, if you have followed me here from my Nailart blog thank you.
If you are here as a stranger, welcome!
I am 'doing'a diploma in art and design with a heavy emphasis on upcycling and handmade crafts, and I am also a complete newbie on the world of crafts, apart from some disastrous cards.
I hope you will stick with me on my journey.
I am very poor and very lazy, so learning things, and then working out ways to replicate them for cheap or easier is important to me.
This will be a learn with me blog rather than a look at how the experts do it blog, so if you're skint and lazy let's be friends and share tips!
These are some of the projects I already did, nailart friends will be familiar so I apologise for the repition. As I type I am epoxy resin-ing my sons school shoes, which he informed me were flapping freely from the sole about 5 minutes ago. As they do.
Have a good day wherever it takes you.


No comments:

Post a Comment